Working for a leading tool and equipment hire company, you will be working as a Tool Hire Fitter / Service Engineer– workshop based. You will have previous engineering experience working on a range of small tools and hire equipment, maintaining and repairing this modern fleet. As part of the role you will also be expected to assist within the depot team as required.
This is a full time permanent position, Monday - Friday with no weekend work.
As a Tool Hire Fitter / Service Engineer, your job role would include:
- PDIs, servicing and repairing tool hire equipment
- Working effectively in a small team
- Maintain and exceed workshop targets and efficiency
- Work well under pressure
- Maintain health and safety to HSE and company standards
Skills & Requirements
The ideal candidate for the Tool Hire Fitter / Service Engineer role will have:
- Previous experience in one or more of the following roles: Service Engineer; Mobile Service Engineer; Tool Fitter, Hire Technician, Test & Run
- You will need previous experience within the Tool or Plant Hire Industry
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Able to work without instruction
- Full UK drivers licence
Within the role of Tool Hire Fitter / Service Engineer, you would receive:
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Full time permanent position
- No weekend work
This role would suit someone within these areas:
Please follow the link below to apply, or if you prefer you can call 01530 588 841 and speak to one of the team.