Working for a Regional Tool and Pipe Threader Hirer, we are looking for a sales professional with drive, passion & self-motivation who can demonstrate their previous success in a similar position. This is a field-based sales role responsible for identifying and increasing sales and hire opportunities for a wide range of Tools and Pipe Threader within an area covering the Midlands and the North. Effectively managing the territory developing new business opportunities, whilst growing existing customer accounts to increase business in the area. This is a full time permanent position with a company car, phone and the usual benefits.
Base salary circa £27 - 30k per annum.
Monday to Friday with no weekend work.
As an Area Sales Manager your job role would include:
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
- Maximise revenue from existing customer accounts
- Establish, develop and maintain positive customer relationships
- Keep up-to-date with industry developments, market trends etc
- Meet or exceed agreed sales targets
- Work both on building sites and client offices
Skills & Requirements
The ideal candidate for the Area Sales Manager role will have:
- Previous experience in one or more of the following roles: Area Sales Manager; Business Development Manager; Technical Sales Representative, Key Account Sales, or Field Sales
- You will need background knowledge within the Tool / Plant or Construction equipment rental industry
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Customer focused with excellent customer service skills
- Successful track record in field sales
- You must be confident using IT software
- Full UK drivers licence
Within the role of Area Sales Manager you would receive:
- Company vehicle
- Mobile phone
- No weekend work
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Opportunities for progression
- Full time permanent position
This position would suit someone within these areas:
- Sutton in Ashfield
Please follow the link to apply, or if you prefer you can call 01530 588 841 and speak to one of the team.