Working for a leading powered access equipment supplier, we are looking for a sales professional with drive, passion & self-motivation who can demonstrate their previous success in a similar position. A field-based sales role responsible for identifying and increasing sales and hire opportunities for a wide range of powered access equipment within an area covering Hampshire, Sussex and Surrey. Effectively managing the territory developing new business opportunities, whilst growing existing customer accounts to increase business in the South. This is a full time, permanent position with a company car, mobile phone and laptop.
Base salary circa £28 - 30k per annum with bonus.
Monday to Friday with no weekend work.
As an Area Sales Manager, your job role would include:
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
- Maximise revenue from existing customer accounts
- Establish, develop and maintain positive customer relationships
- Keep up-to-date with industry developments, market trends etc
- Meet or exceed agreed sales targets
- Work both on building sites and client offices
Skills & Requirements
The ideal candidate for the Area Sales Manager role will have:
- Previous experience in one or more of the following roles: Sales Executive; Area Sales Manager; Business Development Manager; Technical Sales Representative, Key Account Sales, or Field Sales
- You will need previous experience within the Powered Access industry
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Customer focused with excellent customer service skills
- Successful track record in field sales
- You must be confident using IT software
- Full UK drivers licence
Within the role of Area Sales Manager you would receive:
- Company car
- Mobile phone
- No weekend work
- Career path
- Pension scheme
- Full time permanent position
This position would suit someone within these areas:
Please follow the link if you'd like to apply, or if you prefer you can call 01530 588 841 and speak to one of the team.