Working for a leading plant and hydraulic attachment supplier, we are looking for a sales professional with drive, passion & self-motivation who can demonstrate their previous success in a similar position. A field-based sales role responsible for identifying and increasing sales and hire opportunities for a wide range of excavator mounted attachments within an area covering the North West across to Yorkshire. Effectively managing the territory developing new business opportunities, whilst growing existing customer accounts to increase business in the North. This is a full time, permanent position with a company car, mobile phone and laptop.
Base salary circa £35 - £40k per annum with uncapped bonus.
Monday to Friday with no weekend work.
As an Area Sales Manager, your job role would include:
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
- Maximise revenue from existing customer accounts
- Establish, develop and maintain positive customer relationships
- Keep up-to-date with industry developments, market trends etc
- Co-ordinate sales effort with Internal Account Executive
- Meet or exceed agreed sales targets
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Work both on building sites and client offices
Skills & Requirements
The ideal candidate for the Area Sales Manager role will have:
- Previous experience in one or more of the following roles: Sales Executive; Area Sales Manager; Business Development Manager; Technical Sales Representative, Key Account Sales, or Field Sales
- You will need previous experience within the Plant Hire / Plant Attachment industry
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Customer focused with excellent customer service skills
- Successful track record in field sales
- You must be confident using IT software
- Full UK drivers licence
Within the role of Area Sales Manager you would receive:
- Company car
- Mobile phone
- Uncapped Bonus
- Pension scheme
- Career path
- No weekend work
- Full time permanent position
This position would suit someone within these areas:
Please follow the link if you'd like to apply, or if you prefer you can call 01530 588 841 and speak to one of the team.